- Where is The Veg School?
- Does The Veg School teach cooking?
- How do I register for course at The Veg School?
- Does The Veg School conduct course in other languages?
- Will there be any certificate for students who successfully complete the courses?
1. Where is The Veg School?
The Veg School is a ACRA registered company (#53185405A), with no fixed premise. However, all courses by The Veg School will be conducted at The Central Library, 100 Victoria Street, Singapore 188064.
2. Does The Veg School teach cooking?
There will be hands on simple and raw food preparation during the Level 1-4 courses. Principles of healthy culinary skills will be well taught, free recipes will also be provided. However, cooking is not the only main focus of theses workshops. It will only be a short segment during each workshop, as there are a lot of syllabii to cover during the courses.
The Veg School will be offering culinary skill-oriented cooking classes which will be conducted by Affiliate Teachers at different venues in Singapore. Please refer to course schedule for updates.
3. How do I register for course at The Veg School?
Prior to course registration, you need to register as The Veg School student (with once-off SGD10 enrolment fee). Once registered, you may proceed to Course Schedule page to enroll for your course of interest along with online payment.
4. Does The Veg School conduct course in other languages?
The Veg School currently only offer courses conducted in English. We do plan to teach in Mandarin in the future. You may drop us an email at
to join our mailing list for courses/events updates.
5. Will there be any certificate for students who successfully complete the courses?
Yes, students will be awarded certificates when they complete all 4 courses.